Your commitment to attend certification is important for an effective program. All registrations are final. There are no refunds/chargebacks for non-participation or cancellations for any reason. However, you may transfer your registration to a business partner or team member up to 5 days before the event. By completing this order, you agree to all Terms and Conditions associated with this purchase.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1) Registrations are Final.
2) No Refunds or Chargebacks. There are no refunds or chargebacks for non-participation or cancellation for any reason.
3) Transfer of Registration. Purchasers may transfer their registration to a business partner, or team member prior up to 5 days before the event. Requests for transfers after this date are not guaranteed.
4) Facilitator Kit Required. A Everything DiSC® Workplace facilitator kit is required to attend certification. This will be purchased separately and mailed to the participant prior to the event.
5) On-site Registration. Event Attendees are required to check in and register at the event.
6) Media Release Agreement. A signed media release form is required for entrance to the event. A copy of the media release form is below for reference.
7) Changes in Terms. PRC has the right at any time and without prior notice, at its sole discretion, to revise these terms and conditions or to impose new terms and conditions with respect to PRC DiSC® Certification events. Such revisions and additions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means, including but not limited to posting the revised or additional terms and conditions on PRC’s web site. You are responsible for reviewing these terms and conditions periodically for any modification that may affect your rights or obligations hereunder. You agree that you shall be deemed to be apprised of and bound by any modification by PRC to these terms and conditions. No modification to these terms and conditions by any party other than PRC shall be valid or enforceable against PRC unless expressly agreed to by PRC in a writing signed by a duly authorized officer of PRC.